Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi)

4 posters

Go down

Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) Empty Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi)

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

Propoganda Posters (Click for full sized version)
Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) TyitheenemythumbPro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) Enlisttodaythumb
Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) Tyitheenemyrevamp

Ok I was bored again so made a classic style anti-tyi poster your guys turn ^^
ones smaller than the other b/c I changed the main size I was working with down to 1000x700 from 1010x760 or smn.

Last edited by Zenton Karvash on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) Empty Re: Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi)

Post by Morgue Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 pm

LMAO THAT'S AWESOME! Lol throw it on the BP forums and see how many new friends you make Razz.

I would love to do a short old schoo video on BP. Something like out of Fallout 3 where it has nice music in the background and shows all these good things about the Genides (i.e. kissing babies, helping old ladies cross the street, blowing up Tyi ships, and all that good stuff), and then have ddramatic Nazi music when the Tyi come in and show them doing horrible things (i.e. kicking babies, beating up old ladies, their ships blowing up schools, sleeping with a human's wife and all that horrible... horrible stuff.)

T'would be awesome. To bad I didn't put any skill points into my Video making tree. Awesome job ZK, i'm love'n it.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi) Empty Re: Pro Genide Propoganda (Or anti-tyi)

Post by Jester Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Morgue wrote:(i.e. kicking babies, beating up old ladies, their ships blowing up schools, sleeping with a human's wife and all that horrible... horrible stuff.)

ROFL

Nice propaganda poster Zenton Very Happy
I see that filter (think ripple?) you used on it. Oh and that font better be Helvetica >: )

IMO, I think it needs more ugliness, mutated limbs, six arms, fire, and possibly a picture of devil beside it ^^
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Jester wrote:IMO, I think it needs more ugliness, mutated limbs, six arms, fire, and possibly a picture of devil beside it ^^

You forgot the huge Nazi symbol on his helmet and his hand raised into the 'charge' position, while keeping his fingers flat and pointed up at a 90 degree angle.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Well if any of you can draw feel free to draw me a tyi pilot with his hand raised like a nazi Razz

and the effect was artistic poster edges with a low setting. As for the font nope, using Verdana. I have a thing for simple fonts Smile
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Ok double post,

ADDED: Enlist Today propoganda poster for a fictional Genide security group.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Oooo... The second looks way better ( in both quality and content! )

Though I'm not liking the tan background... Maybe changing it to a grey blue or light blue or silver colour will make it more Genidey.

Tan is good for the first one cause Tyi is more red and pink (warm) not mention tan also looks like one of Morgue's masterpieces in the bathroom.

EDIT: Helvetica is a simple font Razz It's one of the best fronts out there. It's got a freakin' documentary about it!
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Jester wrote: Tyi is more red and pink (warm) not mention tan also looks like one of Morgue's masterpieces in the bathroom!

I'd like to state for the record that my 'masterpieces' vary in color, shape, and size.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

LOL

No not in my thread Morgue take it outside I dont want it here Wink

Agreed on the colors I wasn't really trying to hard my next one I do I'll get a good Genide based color scheme.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I would have to agree with Jester. I'd like to see some greys in there with the Genide poster. Lol and I still say you post those up on the BP forums Razz.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Lemme work one up I think is supremely awesome and I will
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 am

Update T.Y.I The Enemy V2 Added
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Slies Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:40 am

lol they look awsum xD

just like the russian/american posters in the 1960's and the WWII posters in germany with the jews
Slies
Slies
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum