Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techman

2 posters

Go down

Techman Empty Techman

Post by Techman Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:49 am

Background:

Techman was a secret "project" that a ghostly corporation was creating to gain profit. S.I- Sabre Industries was the name. They were once caught selling there Enhancers to both sides and they were nearly shut down before the TYI decided to take them in. But heres the clever part. Some might say that Techman; having advanced knowledge in technology, was then decided that he was a TYI civilian and that he was declared as a enemy of the genide faction even though the project was made in their territory and was specially for the genides.

Techman fought for his faction for over 2 years after investigating through the S.I files he discovered proof that would finally put him on the genide side (The side he wanted to be on) he had to seek out a small base on Jenova a military research base that had proof that he was a pure genide.

The court allowed him to go there with a secret pass was given to him by a shady character. He quickly got into his shuttle and flew to the stars in search of Jenova. Belt after belt after belt he continued his search until he was stopped by genide pilots and was guided to the base he past a massive battleship he recognized straight away (he also had extent knowledge of all possible ship classes and and images inserted into his brain that acted as memories so he knew what they looked like.

Thats why optimus wanted him because they knew of his knowledge of ships and their weaknesses and he also possessed the ability of performing major upgrades to the ships. Optimus was his one-way ticket to becoming a true genide and to put his knowledge to good use.

The problem was he could not just take off with them, he had to prove he was genide to join them. And after 2 years of searching he finally found what he needed....

Today:

Techman never really had a calling a job a home; Techman managed to enter his bio-pod which he knew would protect him from the blast. And thats when one of the current genide members found his pod and brought it in.

And optimus found a good use for him...

Techman
Techman
Optimus Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Techman Empty Re: Techman

Post by Morgue Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:27 pm

A secret project hmmm? Scary stuff right there. I wonder what kind of mysteries will unravel as all of our stories progress lol.

Good story bud.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Techman Empty Re: Techman

Post by Techman Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

thanks morgue i'll continue when an idea that hits me over the face at 240mph
Techman
Techman
Optimus Member