Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your reason to play BP?

+8
Kkid
Ster
Vici
Sniffer JP
Kikou
Backslap
Ares
Ellegos
12 posters

Go down

Your reason to play BP? Empty Your reason to play BP?

Post by Ellegos Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm just curious about every ones reasons for getting involved with Black Prophecy.

Personally, it's a new alternative from EvE Online for me which I couldn't get in to. BP is twitch based, so tons more action involved, not to mention the setting is very interesting.
Ellegos
Ellegos
Optimus Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Your reason to play BP? Empty Re: Your reason to play BP?

Post by Ares Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Aside from the whole migrating games thing, I'm going to play BP for the twitch based combat, 3D environment (Old game is 2D), and the all around style of the game.

I play Eve every now and then and I must say the combat sucks. :-P I'm really looking forward to BP's combat.

Ares
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Mostly to try something new and get some new experiance.
Frankly, I'm tired of playing Battlefild2.

And ofc the game looks great, its my first playing a 3D based game so im exited
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

http://www.pubben.biz/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Backslap wrote:Mostly to try something new and get some new experiance.

You play Bad Company 2? I just got it for PC. After making some adjustments to my graphics card (ATI Crossfire x) it is turning out to be a hell of a awesome multiplayer experience. Smile Especially after swapping from CoD...
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikou Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 am

I want to play BP because I'm sick of playing F2P fantasy games, all of which invariably bore me after 1-6 weeks of playing (would be 1-2, but Jade Dynasty held me for quite some time).

This game ought to be pretty exciting... though I'll probably die a whole lot as this is my first foray into the twitch-based game world - unless Super Smash Bros. Brawl counts. My first real FPS/TPS experience for sure.
Kikou
Kikou
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Ares wrote:
Backslap wrote:Mostly to try something new and get some new experiance.

You play Bad Company 2? I just got it for PC. After making some adjustments to my graphics card (ATI Crossfire x) it is turning out to be a hell of a awesome multiplayer experience. Smile Especially after swapping from CoD...

No i havent bought it yet but im thinking obout it,, the clan mates want me to start.
The multiplaying in BC2 does seem good but i dont know i havent really ever liked multiplay in shoot em up games, ive always jumped right in to the clan games Wink

But if i by it you will be the first one to know Ares so we can own the public world Very Happy
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Backslap wrote:

No i havent bought it yet but im thinking obout it,, the clan mates want me to start.
The multiplaying in BC2 does seem good but i dont know i havent really ever liked multiplay in shoot em up games, ive always jumped right in to the clan games Wink

I highly recommend BBC2. The maps are HUGE - 10 times the size of CoD's. Multi player isn't just shoot em up anymore, you have to actually coordinate things with your squad. The sniping system is far superior, too. An example of this would be it BBC2 doesn't show you where you got shot at on Hardcore mode - CoD does. Plus the whole dedicated servers... oh and the vehicles... I'm addicted. Razz Very Happy
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffer JP Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 pm

My reason to begin with Black Prophecy is to sart with something from the beginning, after 3 years of EVE also looking for somehing new. And the setting looks great.
Sniffer JP
Sniffer JP
Forum Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vici Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 pm

I've only played flying games on my PS2. Of course, this is in space, but the basics should be the same. I need a game like that for the PC now, already have FPS, RTS, and RPG. Not to mention I like the story line too =)
Vici
Vici
Optimus Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Tyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 am

[/quote]

I highly recommend BBC2. The maps are HUGE - 10 times the size of CoD's. Multi player isn't just shoot em up anymore, you have to actually coordinate things with your squad. The sniping system is far superior, too. An example of this would be it BBC2 doesn't show you where you got shot at on Hardcore mode - CoD does. Plus the whole dedicated servers... oh and the vehicles... I'm addicted. Razz Very Happy[/quote]

Damn it all to hell Ares!! you are forcing me to by the game and make me addicted to a game once again.
Maybe its a good thing i dont know,,,,, ordering the game now Laughing
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikou Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 am

I wish I could afford to spend $50 based on 1-2 recommendations from other people. Razz
Kikou
Kikou
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ster Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

I have pre order BFBC2 , and play a 5-6 days (retal version , not BETA , beta boring as hell) .
So i get 25 lvl in 5-6 days , and open all weapons for medic ... this game is boring Sad
My frend playing BF2142 1.5 ears and hees only on 34 rank .
Not fun Sad
Ster
Ster
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:31 am

Ster wrote:I have pre order BFBC2 , and play a 5-6 days (retal version , not BETA , beta boring as hell) .
So i get 25 lvl in 5-6 days , and open all weapons for medic ... this game is boring Sad
My frend playing BF2142 1.5 ears and hees only on 34 rank .
Not fun Sad

Wow really? I've been playing for about a week now and I've only gained a few levels for each class... not that I'm complaining. It makes a challenge.

Backslap you should be aware though that BFBC2 is full of bugs. I don't think Dice ment to release it so soon. If you need help patching any just ask. Smile

Ares
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ster Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm

I dont see any bugs .. realy . Wery easy leveling UP .
I play on max setting this game , and its looks amazing .
My name ingame - SterRus (last seen online 12.03.10 Evil or Very Mad )
But i want some MMO game , thats why i wait for BP Wink[u]
Ster
Ster
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Well buggs in The battefeild series arent necessarily a bad thing guys, in my experiance on a competitive lvl the buggs can be an advantage.(I tweaked my acount untill my hitbox werent in the game anny moore Wink )
One of the buggs were (Battlefeild2) and still is if u hear that a granade is comming u take medpacks throw them at a wall and stick your head inside the wall,,,,,u survive.

If they would let us have clan servers hosted by sertian comunitys the game would be mutch moore than it already is today. The reason that BC2 has lost som selling points on the market is mainly of dedicated servers (remember CODMW2).

Omg its going to bee relaxing to play BP comming from BF2 really looking forward to it Very Happy
Annyone play BF? Wink
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellegos Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:47 pm

I have BF2, pretty fun. I prefer ArmA II though.
Ellegos
Ellegos
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kkid Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Ellegos wrote:I'm just curious about every ones reasons for getting involved with Black Prophecy.

Personally, it's a new alternative from EvE Online for me which I couldn't get in to. BP is twitch based, so tons more action involved, not to mention the setting is very interesting.

Ahhhhh this game ownes Razz
Kkid
Kkid
Forum Observer

http://www.gabrigade.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm

My first post (quite interested in joining should you all still decide to form the clan after release).

The reason I'm joining is because this is the type of game I thought I signed up for when I joined EVE... (was disappointed, but wound up playing it for a good 3 years as combat pilot in IRON)

So far the game looks very solid... Though I'm wary about the F2P aspect... More people to kill, but possibility of overpowered people with expendable income. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Enoch wrote:So far the game looks very solid... Though I'm wary about the F2P aspect... More people to kill, but possibility of overpowered people with expendable income. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I think someone mentioned somewhere that RL money will not get you anything more than a free user could get. You just use RL money to progress more quickly through the game like experience boosters. (Which can still be a bad thing)

Personally I hate the idea of paying to advance through the leaderboards and I hope Gamigo will put some kind of cap on these things.

Ares
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FaceBacon Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 pm

any one playing bfbc2 add me to freinds

Facebacon

or tacobacon

FaceBacon
Forum Observer

Black Prophecy Faction : Unknown or haven't decided.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalLoki Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 pm

This seems to be turning into a BFBC2 topic...

I want to play Black Prophecy because Im currently switching back and fourth between Star Sonata and EvE. Black Prophecy caught my eye when I was looking for alternatives, I had already tried Vendetta and some other tittles which arent worth comment. The twitch FPS style is a huge plus for me, because of my attraction to FPS games and popping heads or just generally blowing shit up. The graphics look wicked, and the ships are way cooler than EvE. That pretty much sold me, I cant turn down mowing people over and creating beautiful fireworks at the same time...
LethalLoki
LethalLoki
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mujina Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 am

Im just really looking forwards to an fps style space game - eve was more based around the economy if im not mistaken and just wasn't my type of game, didn't even finish the hour of tutorials - Also another thing which im really looking forwards to is the level cap of 100 as im the kind of person which will put stupid amounts on time into this game. Ah i remember runescape back in the day where i was level 98 or something owning the 35s in pvp lol, I wonder how much difference a really high level player will make in pvp battles and if there's any kind of restriction on which levels can fight one another.
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down