Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Beta starts.

3 posters

Go down

When Beta starts. Empty When Beta starts.

Post by mujina Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 am

Assuming lots of us get keys to play the beta are there any plans to all play together and talk on vent or something - Would be a really good idea to get to know everyone and figure out who the good players are ^^.
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

When Beta starts. Empty Re: When Beta starts.

Post by Enoch Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:20 pm

You seem to have quite the imperialist mentality...

I agree we shouldn't have morons in the clan, but I think your personality could rub a lot of people the wrong way.
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mujina Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Enoch wrote:You seem to have quite the imperialist mentality...

I agree we shouldn't have morons in the clan, but I think your personality could rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Lol have me figured out from two posts? ^^ - nah im just the guy sitting in the corner getting high and taking song requests to sing over vent. I'm just churning out ideas here lol
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Well that's the thing, I've been an officer/founder of enough guilds to recognize that kind of thing. I usually wind up being the "diplomat" for guilds and whatnot.

But I don't know yet. Ares hasn't really come up with a concrete "mission statement" or "charter" so I could be wrong. You might be just the type of person he's looking for Smile
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mujina Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Enoch wrote:Well that's the thing, I've been an officer/founder of enough guilds to recognize that kind of thing. I usually wind up being the "diplomat" for guilds and whatnot.

But I don't know yet. Ares hasn't really come up with a concrete "mission statement" or "charter" so I could be wrong. You might be just the type of person he's looking for Smile

sounds familiar lol, meh they were only suggestions - I think you have just misinterpreted what I was trying to say over my posts, would a full stop have helped after "Would be a really good idea to get to know everyone" Didn't mean it to sound so... "IRpRoGamer" (hate players like that, counter strike is the worst for it lol)
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah... The "L33T" kids irritate the hell out of me.

Dunno yet though. Seeing as how beta is most likely going to be april 30th, and that we don't know who all is going to be given a key (or that characters won't be deleted after closed beta) we pretty much just have to sit back and wait.
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Everyone who has sent an application now has permission to view a new hidden forum dedicated to applicants only. Smile I did this because I saw a security flaw in giving away our clan goals by posted such items in the public forums.

If you sent in an application, but have no access to a new forum on this website, contact me.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down