Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!

+4
Rooster
Demonbob
Ares
Morgue
8 posters

Go down

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes! Empty Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!

Post by Morgue Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 am

I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen any information about a US/NA Tyi clan/guild that we can destro- I mean fight against? Our main antagonists were going to be that of (takes a moment to chuckle to himself) Galactic Prime, but they seem to be an EU guild, and will have to leave it up to Mujina to...take care of them.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes! Empty Re: Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!

Post by Ares Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 am

I don't think there are any established US Tyi clans out there at the moment.

I really hope some pop up. We wouldn't have too many fans if we had to declare war on the whole Tyi race, rather than individual clans - how else are we supposed to test our battleships?
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes! Empty Re: Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!

Post by Demonbob Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Don't worry Tyi will be the most played faction, because they look like the bad guys.
Demonbob
Demonbob
Chief of Recruiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Demonbob wrote:Don't worry Tyi will be the most played faction, because they look like the bad guys.

Of course - It's good to be bad yea? Razz

There aren't any established US Tyi Clans yet, though with the arrival of Bloodpact, we may have some competition.
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Daneska Fri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Morgue wrote: Galactic Prime seem to be an EU guild, and will have to leave it up to Mujina to...take care of them.
Yep, "we'll bring heavy weapons to crush the enemy!" (c) =))
Daneska
Daneska
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Fri May 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Was doing a little taunting against "bloodpact" I'm asking them now if they're joining NA or EU server.

I'm hoping NA Smile
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Fri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Confirmed.

Bloodpact is going to be playing on NA servers. So... They're our target Twisted Evil

BloodPact
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonbob Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Glad to see there will be some decent faction vs faction competition. But don't forget that we can still attack other genides clan.
Demonbob
Demonbob
Chief of Recruiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Fri May 14, 2010 3:49 pm

They're a little arrogant if you ask me, at the very least that Cloww guy is anyways.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Fri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Read over their website.
BloodPact

Know thine enemy Smile
Enoch
Enoch
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol yeah I was doing a bit of "exploring" myself earlier on. I am Little Red ^_^
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Strega Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 am

Optimus wins?
Strega
Strega
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mujina Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 pm

I doubt galactic prime and there lackeys with even make it to the release version ^^ They will break up long before that, The leader is a kid and kids don't have very long attention spans lol
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum