Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...

+3
Ares
Morgue
Rooster
7 posters

Go down

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... Empty Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm

...nothing will.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e70_1269960841

WARNING: Graphic
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... Empty Re: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...

Post by Morgue Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Holy sssssss-cow...

Morgue <-----is going to drive safe, and buckle up.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer... Empty Re: Wow, if this doesn't get you to drive safer...

Post by Ares Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Very sad... I watched the whole thing.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopxis Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow, I got through the whole thing...Never am I going to drive over the speed limit again. Too many kids in the clip but the message needs to be spread.
Synopxis
Synopxis
Optimus Member

http://palawa-online.guildlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

I saw this on another forum, and wanted to post it here. I'd post in the the BP forums, but we all know Habrok or one of the other mods would simply lock and delete.

I myself am not a bad driver, but I do get carried away every now and then on the back country roads. After watching this, I can't even think about going over the speed limit or doing the crazy stuff I did anymore. Most excuses when stuff like this happens, is that they never saw the person. Well, obviously you didn't or else you wouldn't of hit them.

I hope this drives home to a lot of you guys like I did for me.
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocobo Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm

have u guys seen the one with the girls lol?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubTiDCEVZ8&feature=related
WARNING: GRAPHIC

Chocobo
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Chocobo wrote:have u guys seen the one with the girls lol?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubTiDCEVZ8&feature=related
WARNING: GRAPHIC

You find that funny?
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocobo Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

not at all, just have a bad habit of adding "lol" at the end of my sentences

Chocobo
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunzel Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Man, I am supposed to get my Learners Permit so I can actually Drive over the summer. Now I am scared out of my mind to. I need to invent some kind of flying bicycle so I can avoid all the traffic and death.
Kunzel
Kunzel
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Kunzel wrote:Man, I am supposed to get my Learners Permit so I can actually Drive over the summer. Now I am scared out of my mind to. I need to invent some kind of flying bicycle so I can avoid all the traffic and death.

Don't let it discourage you. Getting my Permit, and later my License was probably one of the biggest achievements of my life. It gives you a feeling of independence. Just let that video be a reminder to drive safe.
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Heh, I remember when I got my permit. I recommend driving around your neighborhood several times before going out on the highway... Razz
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am

Ares wrote:Heh, I remember when I got my permit. I recommend driving around your neighborhood several times before going out on the highway... Razz

Seconded.
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 am

I was so moved by the video that I posted on the pub forum (spreading the word).

Can not believe how people can drive under the influence of various substances just wrong.
It only takes a second to put out another person's life, we all have an option to think about what we do befor we do it.

The problem is too much in man's vision of freedom, if you commit a crime and fail u get hunted by the law. During that time human psyche is under incredible pressures that lead to ill-considered things.

It just makes me sad.
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

http://www.pubben.biz/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum