Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :)

5 posters

Go down

Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :) Empty Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :)

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 am

Heres wishing everyone from the US a safe/happy 4th weekend, Wink try not to end up in jail, and if you do, pics and story post on the forums. Twisted Evil

For all you non-us folks amongst us if there are any, have a good weekend.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :) Empty Re: Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :)

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rooster
Rooster
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :) Empty Re: Happy 4th to the US folks, and everyone else :)

Post by Kunzel Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:44 am

I could care less about the 4th I am still to young to do anything. Though Crackdown 2 comes out the 6th and that will be like the end of my social life.
Kunzel
Kunzel
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Kunzel wrote:I could care less about the 4th I am still to young to do anything. Though Crackdown 2 comes out the 6th and that will be like the end of my social life.

... 'to do anything' O.o 4th has been an awesome holiday even when I was younger what other day of the year do you hand drunk adults fireworks and then find yourself running from shells being fired from a tube that fell over, (Family has a 4th party every year, last year 160 odd people showed up friends/family lol) Unless of course you have a boring family if you do, my condolences. pale
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I love 4th of July, mostly for the fireworks.

(I get a bit carried away, lighting 10 whistlers at the same time, dropping them so they point in all directions, step back, and try to doge)

=D
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunzel Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Yeah my 4th consists of a cookout with free food and a decent fireworks show. No one in family really gets drunk, mostly since I told them if they get drunk I will too. I mean my family isn't boring, we just don't get drunk since we drive around to much.
Kunzel
Kunzel
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 am

Decent fire works, free food, all you need for a good time Smile
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks Zenton!

I'll....TRY...to be a good boy for tomorrow. No promises Razz
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 am

Never promise to be a good boy when there are legal explosives involved!

That being said checking in after my 4th party still alive no cops called all in all a pretty mellow night only about 30ish people this year.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down