Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call'n in support

2 posters

Go down

Call'n in support Empty Call'n in support

Post by Morgue Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 pm

With Black Prophecy nearing it's launch date, and the Closed Beta even closer I believe we can start some guild activities to get the forums jumpstarted back to the lively buzz of minds it was a few months ago. First step is to familiarize everyone with Black Prophecy's storyline. I've talked to Ares about this, and I have mentioned it in a few threads, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion before I went ahead and actually posted it.

The question is: "For all of those who HAVE read it; do you think the story could use a simplier approach, and if so would you have the time and patience to help me with it?"

For those that have read it you know what i'm talking about...not only is the story riddled with grammatical errors, but they tend to shoot back and forth between scenarios and actual events in it's history. I myself had to read it a few times to finally grasp what they were talking about.

1. Would you like to see the story of Black Prophecy simplified?

2. If enough people want it on our site, would you be willing to help with it?

As much as I would love to do this myself, I do not think I have THAT much time on my hands to do the ENTIRE story. I will however post BP's timeline a little after I am done typing this up. Lemme know what'cha'll think/wanna do.

-Mo
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Call'n in support Empty Re: Call'n in support

Post by Ares Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

I think being complicated to read is what makes the Stellarvox Veritas unique. Perhaps we should sort through it and insert events and additional information into the BP Timeline in our Resource forum - that would be easier and less time consuming.

Either way I'd be glad to help. Smile Right now I'm getting the timeline ready and organized to have our fictional events inserted into it.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah I suppose you're right, the time line does a pretty good job of explaining the story itself anyways. Meh Razz
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum