Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose

5 posters

Go down

Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose Empty Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose

Post by Ares Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 am

Captain's Report
Log: 797
Year: 2558 Exon: 413

A aged man's forehead is seen on camera. He is looking down, below the video recorder, speaking commands and verifying that the video is successfully being not only recorded but broad casted as well. His face is withered with wrinkles and scars, his head being completely bald. The man finally sits back in his chair and looks into the video recorder, ready to speak.

"This is Captain Jacob Houser of the Genide Special Operations Forces. This will regrettably be my... final report, but I will do my best to sum up the events leading up to this recording."

There is yelling and running footsteps outside the Captain's closed door. Someone stops and knocks anxiously, waiting for a reply. When they hear nothing, they leave and continue running. Jacob clears his throat and continues on with his broad cast.

"It has been almost ninety years since the Genide Special Operations Forces was established to secretly protect the Genide homeworld on Geneera. This is a publicly unknown branch seperate from the Genide Armed Forces, a branch where both Humans and Genides operate.

Since Nadzzar III's democidal attack on Tarras the Genides had gained new hatred from all three races, not to mention many of the Genides themselves. Many of his people resented his actions, claiming his attack gave final purpose for the Cybon Treaties after they had been questioned for so many years. This gave the Tyi new purpose; many of the original Tyi-protectors now sought out any and all Genides they could find and killed them on sight - as if the bastards didn't already.

I have served in the Genide Spec Ops Forces for over twenty years now, working with the Genides to find a way for them to finally make peace with both the Tyi and Humans. In that time I have been in charge of a crew of four-hundred men and woman stationed aboard the 'Optimus', a titan-class battleship orbiting Jenova, a secret military research asteroid. Our presence here was due to the increased attacks of the Jadd Baron, a rogue group of humans determinded to wipe out all traces of the two super-human races made by man and regain dominance throughout the galaxy.

During Optimus' orbit of Jenova our job was not only to protect scientists stationed on the asteroid, but to also train our newest "recruits" as well; a fresh batch of Genides recently born on Jenova. These Genides were different from those born in the previous Adam 2 projects. Given an accelerated growth stimulant at birth, they went from infants to fully grown adults within a couple years of the project. Though the drug had increased their development in that first year it had also been designed to stop the aging process entirely once their bodies had reached full maturity. Once fully grown they would start their training as fighter pilots for the Genide Special Operations Forces and eventually work along side me and my successors."

A large crash shakes Optimus' hull causing the video to cut in and out for a brief moment. Jacob rearranges the camera and continues with his log.

"Though myself and various crew members were highly certified and recommened to teach these young souls the fundimentals of piloting a strike craft, we realized they were better off learning from one of their own; and that is where Ares came in. An original member of the Adam 2 project and prevously employed in the Genide Armed Forces, Ares had seen his share of space combat. The name Ares not only served him in battle, but extended to his comrades as well. It seemed as if his presence alone increased the overall effectiveness of himself and his brethren, making him a vital asset in teaching these new recruits.

His reputation did not betray him, the Genide pilots learned faster than the time it took for them to mature. Each one of them had the skill of a seasoned veteran, and the crew aboard the Optimus looked upon them not as enemies, but as a new hope for humanity. As their training drew to an end, most of the pilots took up a second set of practices; some were interested in the medical profession, others looked more into military advancements, a few even turned a bit towards the "trade" between the colony and the ship. They were not just mindless soldiers born to kill, they were intelligent like the rest of their people, and would soon pave their own road and shape their own destinies."

Another crash shakes the ship as an alarm goes off in the background sounding for all crew members to evacuate immediatly. Jacob ignores the alarm and rearranged his camera once more.

"About a week ago we had intel reports of the Jadd Baron occupying an abandoned military space station out in an small asteroid field not to far from Geneera. A large portion of the G-SOF had been dispatched to destroy their station and reduce the overall position of the Jadd in this sector. We had lost communication with them three days ago, about the time it would have taken them to reach the station. We still do not know whether it was from the heavy interference of the surrounding asteriods blocking the signal or if they had been wiped out by the overwhelming forces of the Jadd Baran. What I do know is that the full force of Jadd Baran in the sector has now come down upon us here on Jenova. As captain I have ordered the Genide pilots along with the leadership of Ares to abandon ship and seek refuge on a nearby neutral station known as 'Spire Station'.

They cannot seek help from the Genide Armed Forces in Ganeera for the obvious reason ..."

Jacob leans forward and looks into the video recorder as if talking face to face now, directing his next words.

"Even they are unaware of this coordinated project between the Humans and Genides. In the event that this information is leaked out you will most certainly be shot on sight - no further questioning, no background checks, no verification from higher command. Even the sight of you Genides docking in a Human transport vessel will cause your immediate arrest."

Leaning back again in his chair now, the Captain takes a moment to let out a small chuckle while twisting metal and sirens echo in the background.

"This is why I have sent them somewhere neutral, that is why I am sending them to the station. It is for their own good; though, I was met with much argument on all their behalf ... but that's what I expect from men and woman whom I have come to love, admire and respect. They have already left and are on their way towards the space station un-noticed.

I am also allowing all crew members that do not wish to be here in these final moments to use the remaining escape pods to try and find a safe way to Geneera. I wish them, and the Genides, the best of luck. They are the future, I cannot let them die here, not with these numbers ... these odds ... they wouldn't have stood a chance no matter how skilled they were. As such I will be using my ship as a distraction for them, and any escaping crew members to get away safely.

For those watching this recording, I want you to know that not all of the Genides are our enemies. The time that I've spent with them, and my crew ... it proves that we are capable of living together. I make this last recording in an attempt for Humans, Genides, Tyi, whoever to realize that even though we were all born different that we can co-exist in this new universe. Not everyone has a bad heart, not everyone wants to hurt, to kill ... we have made mistakes in the past, to that there is not doubt, but that does not mean that we need to continue doing so now."

Another large blow hits the ship and the onboard A.I. announces that a code red hull breach has occured, and that escape now would be impossible. The video is now filled with static and begins to cut out.

"It ha- bee- a plea--re wo--ing with y-- all. Th-- is capta- Jacob Ho-se- sig-i-g out. I lo-- yo- Emily, sen- my two g--ls m- love."

A final explosion permanently cuts the video feed. At a distance the corpse of the once great Capital ship now drifts silently through space. Its crew of four-hundred litter the broken and twisted corridors of the ship many had called a home. From the records of the ships main log, not one of the escape pods had been launched. They lived together, fought together and in the end fell together.

A woman's voice plays over the hologram video feed, "Transmission terminated. Host disconnected."

Ares switched off his long range communications with a flick of his finger, grited his teeth and winced with the new pain in his heart as the final words of Captain Houser replayed in his head, "Those kids are the future Ares, the final attempt to find peace between us all. Protect them they are your family now. Good luck."

He knew he could not lose his temper now, he could not show the emotion he felt deep within. His focus had to be on his brothers and sisters, the mourning would have to wait. He knew why Houser broad casted his final report to Ares alone, and he knew what he had to do next.

Coming into view was Spire Station, a neutral station filled with smugglers, exiles, pirates, bounty hunters and much more. Ares needed a place for him and his brethren to stay until things died down. He knew he could not contact anyone from the Genide Armed Forces. He was deemed dead long ago - what would they do if they found out he had been secretly working with the Humans for almost three years?

All he could do now was keep him and his pilots alive, he knew they would follow him anywhere, and do almost anything he wanted. They trusted him, respected him, and thus would stay with him until their dying breaths.

"Attention pilots, we will be docking with Spire Station soon. Get your I.D.s ready - and leave your weapon systems inside the ship. We don't need to draw any attention right now. Ares ... out."

A large "Welcome" sign greeted them as they approached the bustling station. Two docking droids were approaching the Human transport vessel to help assist them navigate through the traffic. This was the beginning of their journey, whether it be a road to revenge, a life on the run, or a fresh start for him and his brethren, the choice was for Ares and Ares alone.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose Empty Re: Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose

Post by LethalLoki Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Very nice, love the intro. Can I play the role of special weapons and modifications mechanic? A perfectionist in and out of the battlegrounds, in the arts of fine tuned tweaking and war. Hungry for the oil/blood of Tyi's for the brutal murder of his family when he was just a child. Justice and a forlorn hope for peace and tranquility is his reason for getting up every morning, they're the forces that drive him forward day by day.
LethalLoki
LethalLoki
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose Empty Re: Optimus - Driven by Ambition, Bonded by Blood, United by Purpose

Post by Morgue Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 pm

LethalLoki wrote:Very nice, love the intro. Can I play the role of special weapons and modifications mechanic? A perfectionist in and out of the battlegrounds, in the arts of fine tuned tweaking and war. Hungry for the oil/blood of Tyi's for the brutal murder of his family when he was just a child. Justice and a forlorn hope for peace and tranquility is his reason for getting up every morning, they're the forces that drive him forward day by day.

O_O lol you can make up any story you like bud.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Gotta agree with Loki, love the story. Sad that captain had to die T.T

Would like to see more though people put up bios (better if they coincide with other bios). This is what makes a clan stand out from the pack.
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm sure our members will get their stories fleshed out etc, speaking of which I need to actually write mine my posts more like a quick prewrite at best. was 2-3 am when I made it.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down