Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you looking foward to?

+5
Backslap
Zenton Karvash
Jester
Morgue
Techman
9 posters

Go down

What games are you looking foward to? Empty What games are you looking foward to?

Post by Techman Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:47 am

Me?

Brink

Fallout new vegas

Dragon age 2

mass effect 3

I love rpg and space games there simply awesome anyone know of any decent rpg or space games theres always some i miss XD.

Techman
Techman
Optimus Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking foward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking foward to?

Post by Morgue Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmmm:

-Fact-

Black Prophecy (lol)

The Old Republic

Killzone 3

-Fiction-

Starship Troopers: The Roughneck Chronicles

Free Lancer 2

Resident Evil: S.T.A.R.S

Shadow Run 2

and so many many more....
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking foward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking foward to?

Post by Jester Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Killzone 3

Mass Effect 3

Maybe Rage

Bioshock Infinite

Crysis 2

Portal 2

I sorta wanted Fallout: New Vegas when it was announced but not so much since the graphics are kinda the same Sad
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Yea... they really needed to do a damned graphics update on new vega's Bethesda is way behind the times by todays standards. I'll probably stilll end up getting it myself... <3 Fallout.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Backslap Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 am

Waiting for these:

Black prophecy

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Dead space 2

Battlefeild 3
Backslap
Backslap
Optimus Member

http://www.pubben.biz/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:12 am

Black Prophecy (No really?)

Call of Duty Black Ops

A few browser based MMos...
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopxis Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

THE OLD REPUBLIC
Synopxis
Synopxis
Optimus Member

http://palawa-online.guildlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Black Ops sounded cool at first but the gameplay trailers looked like Modern Warfare 2 with new guns. I wasn't very impressive with it Sad

Medal of Honor and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier caught my attention though. The Star Wars MMO seems pretty damn cool too.
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm going to throw a quick game out there because I think it looks pretty sweet:

Brink
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Omen Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm looking forward to Civilization 5, Diablo 3 and hopefully Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII. If an Age of Empires 4 was being released, I'd be pumped for that.

Fallout New Vegas and Halo Reach both look good, but more than anything I want to start playing BP.
Omen
Omen
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

I'm getting Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Call of Duty Black Ops for the ps3 when they come out in Novemeber.

lol and Black Prophecy whenever that date is set hopefully before 2011.

Also If I hate BP I might consider buying Guild Wars 2. The gameplay looks beautiful, the world looks HUGE and expansive and very inclusive to alot of players. It is free to play as well and you'd only need to buy it once. Also Black Prophecy is free to play and download I heard so that saves me $50 there to try out Guild Wars 2.

I just don't know if I can keep up with that many games.

Assassins Creed I'll play probably up until BP comes out, Call of Duty Black Ops I know I'll play that for a year on multiplayer or longer. So basically I'll be playing Call of Duty Black Ops and either Black Prophecy or Guild Wars 2. But since there is still no release for Guild Wars 2 it probably won't be out til March or April or something.

Maybe by then I'll have time to play Call of Duty Black Ops randomly, Black Prophecy nightly, and Guild Wars 2 afterwards. But more then likely I'll probably have to choose between Guild Wars 2 and Black Prophecy.

So I hope one of those games I love! Guild Wars 2 looks like it could be as big as WoW, while Black Prophecy looks like its all instanced and pvp matchup system. I hope it gets more open worldly!

But since BP is free and Guild Wars 2 is a one buy play forever game I can't help but want to try out both of them.

What do you guys think about my confuzzled rant? I am leaning toward BP for life because it is unique and space combat oriented in cockpits! But if the controls aren't comfortable for me idk I might choose Guild Wars 2. BP has at least 4-5 months time before GW 2 comes out to make me love it though! So BP is ahead.

I just remember Warhammer and waiting for that game for a year then playing for a month and quitting cause it sucked after a while. Ya know!
Ariadne
Ariadne
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 am

My thoughts on your rant are as follows yes, BP is better, but I almost but you'll find you wont be fighting from an in-cockpit type view at least as was with freelancer fighting from the 3rd person camera was a lot more effective.

And if it is in a first person view Its almost surely not to be the cockpit view too much obstruction in your view.
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 pm

lol I know it just looks cool.
Ariadne
Ariadne
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Works ok for PvE stuff ^^
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down