Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgue's Livestream

2 posters

Go down

Morgue's Livestream Empty Morgue's Livestream

Post by Morgue Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am

Well, since we've had nothing to play as a guild... at all, Bion and I have been playing DC universe online, which is going to come out in Jan 2011 (extremely soon...) so with that i'll be saving videos for all of you so you can watch them on my livestream to see if you're interested. Thanks a bunch, and if you ever want to watch at a paticular time, just PM or email me. TTYL

-Morgue

LiveStream: http://www.livestream.com/themorgue?t=455725
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Morgue's Livestream Empty Re: Morgue's Livestream

Post by Synopxis Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey Morgue good stuff. Keep it up
Synopxis
Synopxis
Optimus Member

http://palawa-online.guildlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Synopxis wrote:Hey Morgue good stuff. Keep it up

Thanks Syn, that was actually footage from back in beta, and i've played the game for about a month and i've come to find out that it has NO holding power on players. So I think it'll tank pretty fast.

I haven't had a chance to update it since I had like 3 level 30s in the first week that it was out and was just completely bored of it. So i've gone back to playing League of Legends and might start doing guides and walkthroughs on each character or something to that effect.

To all of those that DO watch my livestream, you've noticed I haven't been doing anything lately which I do apologize. I'm finally moving to Oregon and all my time is sucked up from doing that. But I will get updates on there asap.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum