Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan colour scheme

4 posters

Go down

Clan colour scheme Empty Clan colour scheme

Post by mujina Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 am

No idea if this is actually possible but sounds like a really cool idea, I was reading that there are going to be tons of ways to customise your ship in terms of pointless add-ons like fins and colours. Was thinking it might be kinda cool to have a clan colour scheme or something so people can clearly recognise us. There is also talk about the clan logo being able to be displayed on the side of ships, also any thoughts on an in-game tag for the guild as i assume it wont display the full guild-name next to the player name just a 3/4 letter tag.
mujina
mujina
Social Forum Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

Clan colour scheme Empty Re: Clan colour scheme

Post by Ares Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 am

I also read somewhere that our clan station will be able to display a logo, similar to how "Welcome" is displayed in the BP trailers.

Who knows. We might be able to display a rank insignia on our ship depending on our clan rank. Or it might be one image for all.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalLoki Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 am

A logo we could settle on would be really nice... so I can plop that in my siggy.

Its gotta be sleek and sexy like the Genides but strong and durable looking like our clan Very Happy
LethalLoki
LethalLoki
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:47 am

Our current logo, designed by Kikou, has the sleek and sexy feel but not really the strong and durable. :-/

If anyone wants to design a logo and run it past me, that'd be awesome. Smile I'm up to just about anything.
Ares
Ares
Founder
Founder

http://www.optimusclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellegos Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm not too fond of the clan logo right now, could definitely use my style and meaning. I applaud Kikou's efforts, I just feel we need something stronger and more "flashy" to represent us.

Though, they did say we should be able to apply logo's to our clan stations. Whether they will offer pre-made logo skins, and a small customization menu, or allow us to upload our own logo is not known though.
Ellegos
Ellegos
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down