Optimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KK Release's info about the crafting system,

+4
Volean
Techman
Backslap
Zenton Karvash
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KK Release's info about the crafting system, - Page 2 Empty Re: KK Release's info about the crafting system,

Post by Jester Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Can't do any sneaky raids or surprise invasions then Sad

I guess it solves the night guarding problem but one big fight a week would be pretty boring. Though, I'd like to see what other PvP or PvE things that they have in store for us to keep us playing BP while we wait for the clan fights.

Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Black Prophecy Faction : Genides

Back to top Go down

KK Release's info about the crafting system, - Page 2 Empty Re: KK Release's info about the crafting system,

Post by Morgue Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Jester wrote:Can't do any sneaky raids or surprise invasions then Sad

I guess it solves the night guarding problem but one big fight a week would be pretty boring. Though, I'd like to see what other PvP or PvE things that they have in store for us to keep us playing BP while we wait for the clan fights.

Well that IS assuming we can get some EU players into the guild, preferably closer to launch. As for the one big fight a week that's actually something that we have to look forward to. Just for for the simple fact that there aren't many NA guilds (or any at all besides Optimus at the moment) around. That one big fight a week might be all that we get. But i'm sure there will be plenty of things to keep us occupied, possible more than enough. There are actually 'Clan Missions' which i'm sure have the possibility of becoming something that everyone can will be able to join in on and get to know each other while getting ot play the game and hopefully getting some epic loot. Not to mention the massive instanced sectors we'll be having to fly through, the constant changing / upgrading of our ships and weapons, character customization, station construction, fighting for resource stations, and much more.

So i'm sure we'll be good for awhile, and then when (if they still decide to) they introduce the whole 'station walking' concept i'm sure it won't be the last of the dramatic changes we'll be seeing the game.
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Heh, who needs EU players when you have me, up till 5am, away by 8 usually Cool
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Zenton Karvash wrote:Heh, who needs EU players when you have me, up till 5am, away by 8 usually Cool

Well you aren't a one man army good sir. 4 Tyi VS 1 Zenton Karvash, well i'm sorry but i'm going to have to bet on the Tyi there buddy.

I'd watch what you say though, Backslap over is an EU player... (whispers) 'I have it on good authority that he's been know to kill people that talk bad about him' >_>.........<_<.

Anyways though *cough* not that I don't think that a single member of Optimus is enough to take on an army of Tyi by themselves, it's just that... well... we're not sure yet ^_^. So having some EU players would be nice, I like the nightwatch ^_^
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Well you aren't a one man army good sir. 4 Tyi VS 1 Zenton Karvash, well i'm sorry but i'm going to have to bet on the Tyi there buddy.

... You don't know me very well. Wink
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Zenton Karvash wrote:

... You don't know me very well. Wink

Bold statement my friend, let's hope you can back it up with some 'pew pew' ^_^.

Let's remain on topic shall we? Smile
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Morgue wrote:
Jester wrote:Can't do any sneaky raids or surprise invasions then Sad

Well that IS assuming we can get some EU players into the guild, preferably closer to launch. As for the one big fight a week that's actually something that we have to look forward to. Just for for the simple fact that there aren't many NA guilds (or any at all besides Optimus at the moment) around. That one big fight a week might be all that we get. But i'm sure there will be plenty of things to keep us occupied, possible more than enough. There are actually 'Clan Missions' which i'm sure have the possibility of becoming something that everyone can will be able to join in on and get to know each other while getting ot play the game and hopefully getting some epic loot. Not to mention the massive instanced sectors we'll be having to fly through, the constant changing / upgrading of our ships and weapons, character customization, station construction, fighting for resource stations, and much more.

So i'm sure we'll be good for awhile, and then when (if they still decide to) they introduce the whole 'station walking' concept i'm sure it won't be the last of the dramatic changes we'll be seeing the game.

The reason why there aren't many clans around right now is because open beta isn't out yet and there is a only limited amount of players in closed beta. I would believe that people would like to try out a game before they fully commit time and resources to make an organized clan (such as Optimus). Once open beta comes out, I'd expect that Optimus will have some definite competition Very Happy

Until now, I've never heard of clan missions ( don't think it was in Rooster's thread ). If what you say is true, that would be great to bridge the gaps between clan fights. I just found out that BP was coming out soon so I don't know about a lot of the features that KK has announced or hinted in the past.

I hope they intend to allow players to color their own ships maybe after the release of the game.
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgue Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm

@Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_VsXiI_fk @ 2:55 he mentions clan missions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GztHRQpinDA Second and final part of the first link
Morgue
Morgue
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

@morgue

Thanks for the videos, PvEvP is gonna be interesting ^^
Jester
Jester
Optimus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenton Karvash Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

It should add a level of intrigue to bland missions add some challenge Smile Will be nice to go in and ruin some Tyi missions as a clan with Optimus Razz
Zenton Karvash
Zenton Karvash
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2